We’re here for you 24 hours a day.
(336) 768-3972 or (888) 876-3663 toll free
You are hereAbout Us › Cost of Care
Cost of Care
Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans offer coverage for Hospice care. This coverage generally includes:
- staff visits with the patient and family (physicians, nurses, social workers, chaplains, nursing assistants, volunteers, and counselors)
- medications related to the patient's primary Hospice diagnosis
- durable medical equipment related to the patient's primary diagnosis
- short-term stays and respite care at the Kate B. Reynolds Hospice Home
For individuals who do not have insurance, generous donations from the community help to cover Hospice care. No one will be denied Hospice services due to lack of insurance or inability to pay.
If you have questions about coverage for Hospice care, please contact us at 336-768-3972 or 1-888-876-3663.
- About Us
- 35 Years - Sharing 35 Stories to Help Tell Ours
- Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Our People
- Choosing a Hospice
- About Us