We’re here for you 24 hours a day.
(336) 768-3972 or (888) 876-3663 toll free
Living Will and Healthcare Power of Attorney
Give the gift of peace of mind. Talk to your family. Talk to your physician.
Regardless of our health status, it is important that we have conversations with our family and loved ones regarding our end-of-life wishes. Who will make decisions for you when you cannot? What treatment options and medical interventions do you want carried out?
Here are some things to think about...
- Don’t look back and say, “I wish we’d called hospice sooner.”
- Hospice is about living well.
- What choices will you be faced with?
- Have conversations BEFORE the crisis.
Here are some things to do. . .
- About Us
- 35 Years - Sharing 35 Stories to Help Tell Ours
- Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Our People
- Choosing a Hospice