We’re here for you 24 hours a day.
(336) 768-3972 or (888) 876-3663 toll free
With you every step of the way.
Are you, or someone you know, experiencing pain or challenging symptoms from an illness?
You don’t need to go through it alone. With Hospice & Palliative CareCenter patients can feel greater peace — regardless of the their age, prognosis or treatment options. We will be by your side, in your home — wherever you call home, offering support and compassion so that you can live fully and comfortably. The sooner we’re involved, the easier it is.
Walking the path together.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been providing kind and compassionate care to our Piedmont Triad community. Your Hospice & Palliative CareCenter is comfortable, accessible and comprehensive to address any need that arises. Anyone, including family and friends can make a referral. And, since there’s no cost to the patient, you or your loved ones can always benefit from any of our services. We also provide help long before hospice is required, which usually translates to less discomfort or pain.
Both patients and family receive support and care from a specially trained, dedicated team of clinical staff and generous volunteers. In all we do, dignity, comfort and peace-of-mind matter most. While our care addresses the pertinent medical needs, it also enhances the emotional, spiritual and social well-being. Although most patients receive care in their homes, services are provided to nursing home residents, assisted living communities, group and rest homes, and at the family-oriented Kate B. Reynolds Hospice Home. Counseling and bereavement services are also available to patients and families. Of course, at no cost to them.
- About Us
- Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Our People
- Choosing a Hospice
- Hospice Care... Our Hospice team will come to you, wherever you call home — including nursing homes and assisted... t.co/Qpf567YSPN
- RT @homehealthcare4: Home Health Care: Easing Your Family Headaches - When... t.co/kGHyIgFenD
- RT @oldsaleminc: Our Spring 2013 Issue of @OldSalemInc Magazine was mailed out last week! Check your mailbox or... t.co/Ofx1UgtHGk
- Mourning the death of someone you love takes time. Your heart and mind need to find their way — in their own... t.co/QQyQTBPjZV